We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members.
In addition to competitive pay, Universal American offers these great benefits:
• Medical (including HSA and FSA options)
• Dental (including orthodontics)
• Vision (great coverage; no card needed)
• 401K matching (up to 3% match)
• Disability insurance (both short and long term)
• Life insurance and supplemental life insurance options
• Wellness program incentives (discounts on insurance for not smoking)
Universal American provides many fringe benefits in addition to insurance and retirement savings, including:
Employee Assistance Program: provides support and referrals to local counselors or services to help you deal with many types of stress and issues that can affect your personal and work life.
Insurance Education Program: provides reimbursement for tuition, books, and fees when you successfully complete continuing education classes in the insurance field.
Tuition Reimbursement: provides reimbursement for tuition, books, and fees when you successfully complete job-related classes at accredited schools, colleges, and universities, or through certain certification programs.
Professional Certification Programs: provides reimbursement for all business-related or job-related certification programs.
Employee Referral Program: Provides a "finder’s fee" if you refer a candidate to Universal American who is then hired.
Scholarship Program: Universal American will provide up to seven college scholarships of up to $2,000 each year to dependents of employees.